Hear from other technology professionals on how they are migrating to the cloud. Get your copy of the Q2 Wispr Report today.
- 55% of the respondents said becoming more agile and efficient, not cost reduction, was the main business driver for evaluating cloud services.
- Business applications are the number one driver for why nearly 1/3rd of all enterprises are evaluating cloud solutions.
- Security remains the number one concern about migrating computing to the cloud. (28% or respondents)
- 49% of respondents highlighted lack of “in house” expertise, as the greatest challenge in moving applications to the cloud. Finding the right partner is recognized as being critical for success.
- AWS is the market leader in brand awareness, with 60% of the technology professionals surveyed viewed Amazon as the premier cloud provider.
- 50% of the largest companies surveyed with over 300 employees (100+ TB’s of storage) have less than 5% of their computing load in the cloud. 68% of these respondents plan to increase it to 15% in the next 18 months.
Download the report now!
* By clicking Submit you are giving us permission to send you emails with relevant content.